WHY CONSIDER INDIVIDUAL TUTORING?
- Raise your grade
- Upcoming standardized test
- Difficulty concentrating in a classroom situation
- Moving too fast in Math class at school
- Test-taking anxiety
- Personality conflict with teacher
- Need a high score for a scholarship or for college admission
- Need strategies
The idea that you are born good or bad at Math is a misconception. Most students are fully capable of creating a mental conceptual framework for connecting the dots about how Math works, and understanding its internal consistency.
I address both Math topic gaps and "belief system" barriers to success, while supporting the student's innate strengths, in a non-judgmental environment.