I address both Math topic gaps and "belief system" barriers to success, while supporting the student's innate strengths, in a non-judgmental environment.
Instruction and support for the following:
- Algebra, Trigonometry
- Algebra I: Many students seeking help benefit from strengthening basic Math skills, and learning how to approach a problem-solving process.
- Algebra II: Going well beyond "how-to," I help students navigate through the more advanced topics.
- Trigonometry: Trig is very technical
- College Algebra
- Geometry: Coordinating visual and analytic skills with logic
- Pre-Calculus, Calculus AB, AP Prep, First Semester College Calculus
- SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, ASVAB, and other standardized tests